We will be using UnlockRoot for this rooting tutorial but before anything else, download it here.
1. Do this before plugging your device. Click Start > Run > regedit > HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > Microsoft >Windows > CurrentVersion.
2. Click on Device Path and then copy the current value on Notepad (we will restore it later). Now, clear it.
3. Install UnlockRoot.
4. After Installation, launch it and connect your MyPhone A618TV Duo using the microUSB cable.
5. Click ROOT! It will prompt you to install a battery saver but I opted out (install it as you wish).
6. Wait for the process to finish and your MyPhone A618 TV Duo will reboot.
7. Check if you have a SuperUser Icon on your App drawer.
8. Congratulations! You’re MyPhone A618 is now ROOTED!
9. Put the default value of Device Path back and your done.