October 2011 Civil Service Exam – he Civil Service Commission (CSC) announced today that it is now accepting applications for the Career Service Professional and Sub-Professional Paper-and-Pencil Test which will take place on October 16, 2011 in various testing centers, nationwide.
The CSC added that the Applications will be accepted until September 1, 2011 only.
Since CSC Regional/Field Offices may stop accepting applications when the said offices have reached their quota and thus, the applicants are advised to file early.
Here are the qualifications for taking the October 2011 Civil Service exam:
1. Must be a Filipino citizen;
2. Eighteen (18) years of age and above (regardless of educational background); and
3. Has not taken the same level of examination in less than three months
Meanwhile, check out below the requirements for taking the exam:
1. Properly accomplished Application Form (CS Form No. 100, Revised 2008 available at any CSC Regional/Field Office and downloadable from the CSC website www.csc.gov.ph);
2. Four pieces of recently taken (not more than three months ago) passport size (4.5 cm x 3.5 cm) I.D. pictures with white background, showing the applicant’s bare face (without eyeglasses or any accessory that may cover facial features), and with hand-held name tag bearing the applicant’s first name, middle initial, last name, and extension name, if any; and
3. Original and photocopy of any valid I.D. card, such as Driver’s License, SSS ID, GSIS ID, current Office ID, Postal ID, BIR ID, Barangay ID, Voter’s ID, valid Passport or Police Clearance with the applicant’s name, picture, date of birth and signature, and the authorized issuing officer’s name and signature.
4. P500 examination fee.
The October 2011 Civil Service Exam is the second and last scheduled CSC exam for this year.[Via NoypiStuff]
October 2011 Civil Service Exam