Nokia C2-03 Dual-SIM Phone Specifications, Price, Release Date – Nokia announced a new dual-SIM phone at the Nokia Connection event in Singapore. Following the release of the Nokia X1-01 and the C2-00 dual-SIM phones, Nokia this time announced the C2-03 handset, a dual-SIM Touch and Type phone. This is the same device that leaked a few weeks ago and was rumored to carry the name C2-06.
The Nokia C2-03 is a slide phone with a touchscreen which has an Easy Swap feature that allows you to open the slot on the side of the phone and insert a separate SIM without having to reboot the device.
Nokia C2-03 Touch and Type Specifications
- OS: Symbian 40
- Screen: 240 x 320 with up to 65K colours
- Memory: 10MB expandable up to 32GB
- Camera: 2-megapixel camera
- Browser: Nokia Browser for Series 40
- Size: 103 x 51.4 x 17mm
- Weight: 118g
- Standby time: up to 400 hours
- Talk time: up to five hours
- Music playback time: up to 35 hours
- The Nokia C2-03 will be available in Q3 2011 and will cost about Php5,000.
Here’s Nokia’s intro video for the C2-03.
Nokia C2-03 Dual-SIM Phone Specifications, Price, Release Date