Greenpois0n 4.2.1 is Greenpois0n for iOS 4.2.1. The Chronic Dev Team is plan to release a tethered Greenpois0n 4.2.1, but finally they changed their mind, they will release a untethered Greenpois0n 4.2.1. So the untethered Greenpois0n 4.2.1 will coming after the Chronic Dev Team is ready. And it will not take long for you to download the Greenpois0n 4.2.1.
Greenpois0nÂ Jailbreak for iOS 4.2.1 (Mac Version) is now available – Chronic Dev Team has just released GreenPois0n RC5 specifically made to jailbreak iDevices running iOS 4.2.1 or the latest version of Apple’s mobile operating system. Right now though, RC5 is only available for Macs and some users are reporting bugs or problems with the installation – maybe because this version was rushed.
You can check out GreenPois0n for Mac via this link.
We’ll update this post once the builds for Windows and Linux become available.
How to Use GreenPoison?
1. You might want you grab the SHSH blob for the current version of your iOS.
2. Make sure your iPhone is running iOS 4.2.1
3. Connect your iPhone to your computer
4. Download GreenPoison RC5
5. Run GreenPoison
6. Enter your iPhone into DFU mode, following instructions given by GreenPoison.
7. Click Jailbreak button
8. Be patient until GreenPoison is done with the jailbreak. This should take around 5 minutes.
9. Jailbreak is done!
10. You might want to install Cydia via the Loader app