CFW ^ 3 v6.1 Symbian For Nokia 5800 5530 5230 X6
The new update has arrived and with it all the bugs fixed. Version 6.1 has many improvements in performance and appearance changes, but as we know you want to know the changes – Symbianlatino
- New effects in the Symbian original interface ^ 3.
- Maps 3.6 Final Ovi integrated (except 5530).
- 15.2 * Music player with integrated song lyrics (Solution for Latin languages).
- Updated v1.09 Ovi.
- Full Set ^ 3 Symbian icons that change according to the theme you set.
- Compatible with Ovi Suite 3.
- Text Menu buttons centered as in Symbian ^ 3.
- New Extended menu, wider!.
- Increased the movement speed and application performance.
- Removed the rotation of sliding unlock.
- Fixed error when installing some old songs.
- Compatible with PhotoBrowser.
- Battery back to normal … life improved.
- Desk with interactive Widgets.
- Languages: English and Spanish Latino (5230 5530 5800) and Spanish Spain (X6 5800).
- You can install anything you want without signing applications, or perform any process.
- You’ll never seIntegrated mail client with support for HTML and compatible with your Hotmail, Gmail, Ovi, etc.
- Release system by swiping your finger across the screen.
- New font much more modern and fitted with the new menu, the original source is huge !!!!!!!!.
- Menu 4×4 reorganized and custom folders.
- Added 3 new widgets shortcuts so you can get full screen access.
- 79 MB free internal memory (290 MB free X6) and 58 MB free RAM.
- The Clock Widget is now removable so you can remove it and have a Full Swipe.
- Removed the poster to show all applications running on the drop down menus.
- Java applications and bring all permits WRT enabled to avoid so many unnecessary requests.
- You can send any file protected by Bluetooth, no more restrictions.
- Added new audio codecs for stereo sound better.
- Sound a lot stronger than the original firmware.
- Embedded applications Ovi maps, Conversations, Notifications.
- In the Ovi mobile is identified as a Nokia N97 so have many more programs compatible.
- Improved and without delay effects.
- Added tactile equipment Facebook browser bookmarks.
- Gallery reconfigured to not read images in system folders.
- Dark S60 home screen and the sound a bit low not to disturb.
- Removed some applications start to have more free resources.
- *Browser Cache grown and moved to E.
|VERSION||FIRM BASE||WHO CAN USE
||WHO CANNOT USE
|RM-594 only with the same firmware version||Versions up to v21.8|
|All 5530 regardless of version|
|All 5800 whether or RM-428 RM-356 no matter which version|
|All RM-559 X6
The RM-551 with versions less than or equal to v30
|The RM-551 with version 31.2.4 to remember that you can not downgrade|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I install?
Here we explain step by step tutorial with pictures and even video anti Dummies:
INSTALL A MODIFIED IN YOUR NOKIA FIRMWARE
WHAT HAPPENS IF I CHANGE RM?
The MR differ only in the languages of each mobile and firmware RM-428 is originally American English language, Spanish, Latin, Portuguese Brazil and others, while the RM-356 is British English, Spanish, Spain, Portugal and Portuguese; so if you change your RM only change the languages available and before you ask, YES … your 3G will work as usual.
RM CHANGE HOW?
You need not do anything before, just flash when you select in the JAF MRI are going to call, say if you have a Nokia 5800 RM-428 to install this firmware you must select the RM-356 flash when the JAF and that’s all. Click here for the tutorial.
CAN I GO BACK TO MY ORIGINAL RM?
Yes, you can simply re-flashing with the same version you have but it is for your MRI, what happens is that Nokia has abandoned the RM in the Americas and is only getting updates for Europe, and across all the major advances in CFW RM only leave for European
so think twice before returning to your RM American, we do not recommend!.
LOVE ME IF I CAN NOT RETURN TO ORIGINAL OR PUT ANOTHER FIRM CFW?
Yes, you can always put another CFW that is based on the same version of firmware that CFW. Likewise, you can return to the original version in the same versions.
“ALWAYS APPLICATIONS ARE COMPATIBLE WITH THIS CFW?
Of course, if all your applications are compatible, but we recommend that henceforth seek applications for the N97 or the C6 and some bring the plugin to put a widget on the desktop, down on the extras will leave you some. The themes are also compatible but do not bring the oldest mark button so we recommend you install themes designed for the N97 or search for the newest …
Before writing that there is an error, please check before you formatted flash external memory and I did a Hard reset (* # 7370 #) to your mobile, 99% of problems are solved that way.
* Nokia Messaging: Does not support, we will delete all Nokia components Messaging and still is not compatible … continue working on it.
* Activate effects: Settings> Themes> General> Options> Theme Effects / Activate
Support Contacts: If you make a backup with the Ovi suite will have problems, so the process to follow to keep all your phone numbers is:
From your phone go to your address book, press Options, where it says you give DIAL-> Mark all. Then press Options again and give in the BUSINESS CARD COPY -> In another report, choose your external memory and ready.
When you’ve got your Symbian phone with our CFW ^ 3 v6 installed so you just go to your address book again press Options, then BUSINESS CARD -> On the other memory and select your external memory. This method is not only much easier and faster but it also is much more complete because all pictures are saved contact and everything is done from the same phone.
Enable Rotation: Settings – Phone – Conf sensor – control activation – Auto Rotate Screen
* Rings: The rings you put in your external memory in the folder E: / Sounds / Digital
* Updates: Updates are already built, please understand that not need to reinstall them.
* Sound Camera: Camera> Options> Settings> Capture tone> Camera 4